Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Started by BLUEVOODU, June 22, 2023, 08:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

For those who are fans of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, this marks the 2nd film of the animated series.   Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is follows along with the same animation style.

We ended up seeing it in theatres last weekend.  It was still the cool animation style.  There were a number of unexpected twists... we cannot wait for the 3rd installment of the series.  IT's hard to say whether the 1st or 2nd movie was better. So far, both have been well done.

Who saw this movie? or are you looking forward to the movie?  post it up!

BLUEVOODU

No one had a chance to check this out?  Did anyone check out the 1st spider-verse ?

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on July 14, 2023, 09:20:38 PMNo one had a chance to check this out?  Did anyone check out the 1st spider-verse ?

Going to be another streaming movie for me. Didn't get a chance to watch it in theaters, and in all honesty, I'm not missing that experience. But that's another topic.

LOVED the first spider-verse. The art style, the story, everything was awesome. I can't wait for the sequel to pop up already.

retro junkie

This will probably be a DVD purchase, or a Disney+ stream. We still do not have a local theater, but it is supposed to open sometime this summer. I really enjoyed the first one.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

The 1st one was a Blu-ray buy for us as well.  Just didn't know enough about it.  At least that's how I remember it  ;D

Once you check it out... post up your comments. 

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more