Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Binge-Watching Shows - 2022 edition

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 27, 2022, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

My Daughter and I have finished watching the Agents of Shield series. I will say about the last two seasons, they did not drop the ball. Same quality and good ending to the series. Seasons 6 and 7 was just too short.
there is no spoon

retro junkie

I am presently watching through the Star Trek series Enterprise. When this series was first released on TV I totally rejected it. Could not find it useful for viewing as part of the franchise. I am first a fan of the original Star Trek. I spent time adjusting my antenna, as a youth, trying to tune it in on our old Black & White TV set, in those days. Was totally thrilled with STNG when it came along. Deep Space 9 I sort-of watched it sometimes. Star Trek Voyager left me frustrated, how can these people be on their way home to the alpha area of the galaxy and still run into the same aliens? Why were there so many episodes with a few to one in a shuttle far away from the ship? Aren't they trying to make their home? Everyone seems hostile so why are they away from the ship? There was a lot about that series that I felt that they dropped the ball. There was so much potential! Aggh!!!
I said all this because I really do appreciate the Enterprise series now. I am really enjoying my romp through each episode. And I find Deep Space 9 more appealing. Even though both of those series had endings that I felt were lame. Not sure if it is because I am older or what. I am in the first season of Enterprise right now, blu-ray. I wish they hadn't dated it with the intro theme song.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

We just finished Star Wars: the clone wars series.   We are now onto rebels. We ended up binging almost the entire series over a few days while working on other things.  It's pretty great!

CreepinDeth

I think it's time to update the title of this thread to Binge-Watching shows - 2024 Edition  ;D .

Just finished Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. Really enjoyed it. It follows two storylines and the one that involves the younger adults can be a bit sloggish to get through but the finale and the other storyline completely made the watch worth it.

If you enjoy the latest Godzilla/King Kong movies and subscribe to Apple TV+, I highly recommend it.

retro junkie

LOL you made me look. I did not realize this thread is 2022!  :happydance:
there is no spoon