Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 11, 2023, 10:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

We just got out of the theatre for Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1... the movie is great. I don't know if anyone has plans to see this... but I highly recommend. 

The movie start to finish sans a couple parts is 100% solid. 

Anyone looking forward to this movie?  Thoughts, comments... Post it up

mastermario

Saw it, enjoyed it. Well done action scenes with some well-placed comedic relief. Story was good and I felt like it picked a good place to end in prep for the next part. Barely remember the others because I've pretty much seen them all once, but they filled in most gaps for me with short flashbacks.

Also, Hayley Atwell...great casting, great job, and smoking hot.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Two parts got to me a little bit with the realism. First - parachuting onto the training and kicking that other guy through the window or whatever. That was hilarious but so incredibly unlikely haha. Second - climbing out of that last train car. You're saying the chick who was stabbed was what, able to pull all three of them back up? They just skipped right over that fiasco and showed them out of it as the last car fell. Felt a little cheated there

BLUEVOODU

YeaH... there were a couple other parts that were mission impossible'd as well.

I really hope Ilsa didn't die or they retract that death somehow.  She was a buttkicker all the way... but I think she's dead for good.

Also,
Yeah... flying through the train window - I see this inflicting more damage to Ethan than was shown.  It was hilarious for sure... but I think internally he would've been a bit more jellified.

BLUEVOODU

Did anyone else check this out?  Pretty amazing movie.

Part 2 is coming out this year, I believe.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more