Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Deadpool and Wolverine | Phase 4 starts now!

Started by CreepinDeth, July 28, 2024, 05:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepinDeth

Just came back from watching this movie and it is top 5 movie for me instantly. Even though they crammed a lot of stuff in this movie, none of it felt rushed. It was so much fun and I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray because I need to own it.

Looking forward to Avengers: Doomsday now.  :great:

BLUEVOODU

Oh man... that's awesome.  We are trying to find a time to see the movie.  And now I want to see it even more... thanks @CreepinDeth  ;D

Did you see the video I posted?  Everyone went crazy on the doomsday announcement!

We watched Deadpool 2 again to refresh.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on July 29, 2024, 05:57:48 PMDid you see the video I posted?  Everyone went crazy on the doomsday announcement!

I did and just posted my reaction.  :)

I ended up going to the first showing on Sunday (10:30AM.) Not many people in there and it was a 3D showing as well which I didn't realize at first. I highly recommend that time frame if you can.

BLUEVOODU

Man... I am pumped to see this movie. I probably have to wait until next weekend at this point.  It looks so good. 

I didn't think we had movie times that early.  But I'll be... we have a 930a showing in IMAX.  What in the world...?

BLUEVOODU

Wow... this was one of the better movies I've seen in a long time! @CreepinDeth

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on August 10, 2024, 10:01:54 PMWow... this was one of the better movies I've seen in a long time! @CreepinDeth

Awesome!!

What was your favorite part?

Mine was...
Spoiler: ShowHide
Definitely Gambit. I loved that they didn't make it a serious character and played with the accent. It was also awesome to see Gambit in action. I wish X-Men was already in the MCU.

BLUEVOODU

@CreepinDeth my favorite part was

When Wolverine and Deadpool fight in the mini van. It was an awesome fight and was hilarious

I also thought it was awesome when

Gambit was introduced... along with the others including Blade.  They did a great job with Gambit.  It was cool to see x-23 back.

So many awesome moments...

mastermario

Thought this movie was great!

My favorite part:

Chris Evan's "Flame On" appearance haha.

Grindspine

The cameos in the movie were all very very well played.

Ryan Renolds has nailed the persona of Deadpool and is clearly comfortable playing the role. Hugh Jackman did a wonderful job as Wolverine as well.

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario LOL... that was hilarious.  He's going to say it!!!

@Grindspine spot on... man it was awesome seeing Wolverine again.

CreepinDeth

What did everyone think of

Wolverine's mask?

I thought it was just okay but people seem to be split. They either hated it or they loved it.

BLUEVOODU

@CreepinDeth ... I wasn't expecting it and am sort of neutral but leaning more on the like side.  I think it's cool they showed it and are giving love to some of the old comic themes... and those were done quite well in this movie.

It's interesting in how nearly everything seems to divide people down the middle.

mastermario

Is that a spoiler? Didn't they show it in the trailer or no? Either way, if someone hasn't seen it yet, the statute of limitations is up haha. I liked the outfit, though. :)

One more thing:

Not sure how I felt about the beginning. I know they wanted to make it clear that that universe's Wolverine was done done, but still wish they had figured out a way to keep that version on the backburner. Oh well. That scene was hilarious regardless hahaha.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more