Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What's in your Console or PC this week? 1-28-18

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 28, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

What games are hording your attention this week?  Console / PC... post up what you are playing.

Feel free to write a quick / short review of the games.

targetrasp

Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World, Call of Duty - the ps4 is really getting a workout

BLUEVOODU

I finally beat psp Lego Harry Potter years 5-7.  100% completed.

Going back to PSP Lego Lord of the Rings right now. 

I don't know why these Lego games are so addictive.

targetrasp

Trying to 100% a Lego game is too much like work. They're fairly simple to beat but you almost have to read a book to figure out every secret.

medataoh

This week on PS4 I have Yakuza 0. On PC I've been going through Subnautica, Hearthstone, and Dead Cells.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on January 30, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
Trying to 100% a Lego game is too much like work. They're fairly simple to beat but you almost have to read a book to figure out every secret.
lol.. I hear you... it took me awhile to 100% Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 on the PS Vita.   It was relatively simple compared to some of the Lego Games.

Quote from: medataoh on January 30, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
This week on PS4 I have Yakuza 0. On PC I've been going through Subnautica, Hearthstone, and Dead Cells.

Spartan is playing Dead Cells as well... I'd like to check the game out.   Sounds interesting... but I'm on a no buy kick right now until I clear out more backlog.

SpartanEvolved

Quote from: medataoh on January 30, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Ooo baby Dead Cells! It's like a 2D Dark Souls. It's addictive as hell.

targetrasp

Every time I see rogue like in the tags section I weigh purchasing the game against the almost certain damage coming to my poor controller...

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on February 01, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
Every time I see rogue like in the tags section I weigh purchasing the game against the almost certain damage coming to my poor controller...
Rogue?   

lol yeah that comment reminds me... Super Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball 2... PLUS a wavebird.   Such a bad combination for controller health.

targetrasp

The wavebirds were awesome controllers that I never should have bought. I was late to the GameCube party so I only broke one; had I bought into the GameCube earlier I'm sure there would have been a much higher death toll. Throwing a controller in a fit of  rage is such a knee jerk reaction it's almost unavoidable.

mastermario

Currently lots of PUBG on PC and NHL 18 and Battlefront 2 on Xbox One.