Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection -- Nintendo Switch

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 07, 2023, 08:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Thanks you @retro junkie and @targetrasp ... I'm stuck on a SHMUP kick. This time it's RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection for the Nintendo Switch.  I've not had a chance to enjoy these titles.  If I remember right, RayStorm came through the shop as a PlayStation 1 game.

RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection -- Nintendo Switch amazon.com

This package contains 2 games - RayStorm and RayCrisis.

Have you played this game?  Are you interested in this game? What are your thoughts?

Post it up!

targetrasp

The ps1 Raystorm was pretty awesome. It doesn't seem to believe in defense of any sort. There's no roll, your ship is slow and projectiles are hard to dodge. The bosses have a lot of targetable areas but only one actually kills it. If you spend time taking out one of its nonvital areas, you die. First shot needs to go straight for the heart.

I've got the ps1 game and it's great, I'd pick this up.

BLUEVOODU

I'm hoping for sales on this soon. I'm not holding my breath... if there's a sale, I'm jumping into the pool.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on April 25, 2024, 10:33:08 PM29.99 on amazon right meow!

Oh man... it's back on sale $29.99 @targetrasp .  I was hoping it would've been $15 to $20 now.... but maybe this is as cheap as it gets.  There are times when these games just disappear of they don't sell out.  It seems they're stocking less and less these days.  Then again, I won't what the demand truly is for a title like this.

I might pull the trigger.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp - I missed it on sale again. It's back up to $40.  I'd love to get this game for $20.

I bet @retro junkie would jump on it as well.  Lol.  ;D

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more