Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Castlevania Dominus Collection

Started by Grindspine, August 28, 2024, 04:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grindspine

How did I miss that Nintendo is FINALLY moving these DS games to a full console version?

I have all three on DS/DS lite/3DS already, but have really found handheld gaming is less of my thing and have always wanted to play these on an actual console setup. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin has been one of my favorites for a while. It looks like it'll be available on Switch and Steam for PC users.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/08/castlevania-dominus-collection-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-switch-and-pc-now-available

CreepinDeth

I'm so happy this is real now. I like the way they setup the DS screens across a 16:9 monitor. That was one of the things that kept me from emulating these on PC. I've never really played any of these since they became expensive in the second hand market.

I'm hoping Symphony of the Night is next.

Grindspine

Looks like Steam has the Castlevania Collection (Castlevania I, II, III, Super IV, Bloodlines and GameBoy Castlevania Adventure), Advance Collection (Circle of Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow), and now this Dominus collection.

Steam is pretty much just missing the Nocturne Collection from PS4 (Symphony + Rondo of Blood) and the PS2 3D Castlevanias (Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness).

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more