Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Steam Sale

Started by targetrasp, June 30, 2024, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

Games we've seen at every other steam sale are on sale once again yet somehow, I managed to spend money...

There is a featured Deep Discount where you can get some bangers for 2 to 4 dollars, but the vast majority will likely be stuff you've already purchased. I didn't have civ 6, Shadow of War, total war shogun 2, or disco elysium so I picked them up for a few bucks each. I also found a few more retro inspired games as well that I picked up. Below are some of the bigger ones I could remember. Games like battlefield and Ghost Recon had a few tittles and I couldn't remember which specific games were available, so I listed several more generic.

Frost Punk
Battlefield
Ghost Recon
Boarderlands
Witcher 3
Jurassica Park
CIV 6
Celeste
Batman
Assetto Corsa
Disco Elysium
Total War Shogun 2
Shadow of War
and a few more

CreepinDeth

Everything that I want is still way too much. Lots of games big games these days are staying around $30 even after a few years.

I'll be sticking to my monthly Humble Bundle subscription. Steam sales just don't hit like they used to.

targetrasp

I think the steam sale really fell off when they stopped offering the limited time deals during the sale. I get it though, they ran some loss leaders or stuff at near loss to sway the public to their format, now that digital has a bigger portion of the market share and steam is a household name in the gaming space, they can afford to be greedier.

Despite all that I usually find something during these sales.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more