Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo IV Season of Blood, early 2024

Started by Grindspine, January 04, 2024, 11:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grindspine

Spartan (koalaEvolved), MasterMario (Iceman), and I played some Diablo IV tonight. Some things in partying up are not really clearly explained, like the tier system of veteran vs beginner not matching up questlines. Loot is handled way differently than Diablo II.

I really don't remember much of Diablo III. I have it and did play it, but just found it wasn't as memorable or as addictive as Diablo II was back twenty years ago.

So, Diablo discussion is in order; go!

BLUEVOODU

I put a lot of time in Diablo 3... it was pretty bad at 1st.   After the closed the auction house and brought out one of the updates (forget the time frame of that update)... they REALLY fixed the game and it was a lot of fun.

I just bought Diablo IV and am planning to join you guys!

I wonder if we can get @Jack to comment on this

targetrasp

I leaned hard into Diablo 4 early and have a several leveled characters, but I've not been able to jump back in. The end game got really repetitive, and the first two seasons did little to impress.

Is anyone still playing this, and if so how's the end game now? I'd love to jump in again if there's reason.

Grindspine

I have not really played it much since the season update. I got far enough to get a horse. That's about it.

targetrasp

Did you give up or did life get in the way?

Grindspine

Mostly MasterMario and Spartan wanted to play more Mario games on Switch!

BLUEVOODU

I am going to be down for some Diablo 4 action soon @targetrasp @Grindspine

We should play

Grindspine

MasterMario, SpartanEvolved, and I discussed it on Thursday. MM suggested that we'd need to set aside a full session since the game is time-consuming.

targetrasp

the new expansion looks like it may drag me back in

BLUEVOODU

You know... it might be time to play this... I bought it and still have not cracked it open. It's about time!

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more